We are skilled at selecting, negotiating, and buying media to target consumers at home, at work, on the move, shopping, and at leisure.
Our philosophy for media planning and buying is:
- People come first – we rely on people with passion, experience and insight to drive the media process.
- Media systems are our tools not our masters in the construction of our recommendations.
- Keep it brief – with the proliferation and fragmentation of media there’s a danger of the media tail wagging the marketing dog. To prevent this, the marketing brief should contain enough consumer insight to draw out the most appropriate media options.
- Make your mark – it’s becoming increasingly difficult to stand out in a cluttered market. By melding creativity with innovative media selection the impact will be greater and brand stand out increased.
- Measurability – the marketing goals are the media goals. With every plan we seek to demonstrate how we contribute to the overall success of your campaign.
- Responsibility – to extract maximum value out of the media we need flexibility in our negotiations. There are always several possible solutions to each media task. Armed with this flexibility we become fully responsible for delivering cost effective media solutions.
To find out how we’ll select the right media at the right price for you, please contact us.
“There are only two forces that can carry light to all the corners of
the globe – the sun in the heavens and the associated press down
here.” – Mark Twain